This is a Piccata that has been improved with mushrooms. You can make this meal easily and quickly, so it is perfect for situations when you don’t have enough time. But, it looks nice and it is delicious. The two most important things for every meal. You will need next ingredients.
1. 1 egg
2. 1 teaspoon of salt
3. ½ cup of flour (all purposes)
4. ½ tablespoon of paprika
5. 2 tablespoons of milk
6. 4 tablespoons of butter
7. 6 chicken breast halves (boneless and skinless)
8. ½ pound of fresh mushrooms
9. ¼ cup of onion (chopped)
10. 1 cup of chicken broth
11. ½ cup of white wine
12. 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of parsley
13. 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
You will have to follow these steps.
1. Mix salt, paprika and flour. You should use shallow bowl. In another bowl, mix milk and egg. Dip chicken breasts into the egg mixture and then into flour mixture.
2. Heat butter in a large skillet. Place the chicken pieces and wait until they are brown (golden). Add mushrooms and onion and wait 3-5 minutes.
3. Use a medium bowl in order to mix together: lemon juice, cornstarch, wine and broth. Pour the mixture over the chicken pieces and wait another 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Sprinkle with parsley and you are done.
This recipe makes 6 servings. This is enough for a small family or when you have friends on a dinner. You will need 30 minutes for cooking and 20 minutes for the preparation. A good thing is that you can experiment with this meal.